My mission is to give you the results you want to achieve.
At North London PT we have helped many people reach their goals of weight loss and fitness. We’re based in Kings Cross and provide fitness training in the Islington,
We can help you reach your perfect weight, body shape and fitness.
We keep every session fun, challenging and rewarding, whilst providing safe, enjoyable and effective training sessions.
We are very flexible and work to your requirements to give you the best experience
Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS)
- Level 4 Low Back Pain Management Instructor
- Level 3 Advanced Instructor REPS
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Diploma
National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Postural analysis
- Corrective exercises
- Stabilization, Strength, Power
NonSoloFitness (Italian Certification)
- Italian Personal Training qualification
- incl. human anatomy
GP Referral (Premier International)
- Level 3 – Qualified to work with different types of clients with medical conditions.
London Kettle Bells Academy (LKB)
- Qualification that enables to teach kettle bells training in various environments.
TRX Suspension Trainer
- Equipment Based on body weight exercises where a variety of training can be performed at different levels.
Power Lifting Instructor (Juice Performance)
- Training based on specific explosive movements and for sport specific training
Black Belt Kick Boxing (MIVS)
- Kick Boxing instructor
- YMCA Strike Course on Striking Techniques
Emergency Resuscitation – Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- CPR ISSA Italy
- CPR Fitness First
- Pro-Training CPR
Whether you are looking to achieve a set weight loss in Kings Cross, fitness specific training or general fitness goals, please get in touch and book a free trial session.
My name is Erica and l am a qualified level 3&4 personal trainer. I have been working in the fitness industry for now over 5 years and l have to say… l absolutely love it!
My main focus and purpose is to help and guide people to be the best that they can be and achieve their fitness and lifestyle aspirations in the most enjoyable way possible during my private personal training sessions.
I love to see people shine as brightly and as confidently as they can possibly do and l work very closely with them so that they constantly feel supported and motivated.
I recognise that everyone is an individual who requires a bespoke personal training program in order to see results and this is why all my training plans will be designed to be progressive,challenging and tailored to your personal needs and goals.
I will focus on all aspects of your health by conducting an initial physical analysis to create a regime specifically tailored for you, taking into account your current fitness, potential injuries and nutrition. You will be then guided through an entire programme of health and fitness development, which will include your training inside and outside the gym, your diet and your lifestyle.
No matter where you start from, all l care about is where you want to go….and l will take you there!!!
- LEVEL 3 Personal Trainer
- LEVEL 3 Exercise Referral
- LEVEL 4 Specialist in low back pain management
- MAT PILATES INSTRUCTOR
- REFORMER PILATES INSTRUCTOR (Training)
- Spin instructor
- Circuit Training
- 5 years experience
Areas of Expertise
- Fat loss & weight control
- Upper & Lower Body toning
- Muscle gain
- Core stability and posture correction
- Low back pain management
- Functional training
- HIIT Training
- Flexibility work
Enter your details to book your no obligation taster session
07730 455 456
73 Collier Street, Kings X, N1 9BE